- Jay's Injecting Pills
- Here is new and up to date information from Jay Mack on
the proper way to inject pills. I still don't recommend it,
but this is the information you need if you are determined to
- Injecting Pills
- Here is all of the information we here at Heroin Helper
have regarding the practice of injecting pills.
- Basic Brain Chemistry
- This is small excerpt from my
Little Book of Heroin,
which explains the chemicals that heroin affects in the brain.
- Problems with Urine Tests
- This article addresses some problems with urine tests
and explains how urine tests work.
- What's Acetic Anhydride Used For?
- In case you were wondering what God put this chemical
on the planet for, besides making heroin.
- Making Vicodin Less Toxic
- Vicodin is made up of two things: one is harmless and
one is deadly. Guess which one is illegal.
- Opioid Stats
- This is a list of stats on the base opioids.
- Extracting Codeine
- Two procedures for extracting codeine from commonly
available pills. These procedures remove aspirin,
acetaminophen, and caffeine from the pills, leaving
mostly pure codeine.
- Purifying Heroin
- This is the standard procedure for purifying
adulterated heroin. Be very careful with it.
It can kill you easier than the adulterants.
- Purifying Heroin Again
- This is a second way to purity street heroin. It is
probably better and safer than the "standard" procedure.
- Isolating Codeine From 222s
- Using only room temperature water, it is possible to
isolate codeine from 222s.
- UNDCP Heroin Lies
- The UNDCP perpetuates the same old lies about heroin.
We set the record straight.
- Two to Three
- The effectiveness of heroin is normally stated as
"2 to 3" times that of morphine. Why the large range?
- Rhodium Drug Chemistry Archive
- This site is the place on the web to find information
about drug chemistry. Most of it is over the head of the
average reader--but there is a lot of value to the average
reader, nonetheless. We have a listing of the available
articles related to opioids along with how accessible the
my books *
meta site *
frankly curious *