Heroin Helper is against the practice of injecting pills. Pills are meant to be swallowed; that is why they were made into pills. However, we get so much e-mail requesting information that we have had to provide the information we have. Some information is better than none.
If you are really interested in this subject, I suggest that you check out the Network Against Prohibition website. They have a detailed article about this subject called Filtering Morphine by N.N.. The information looks reasonable, but I have no means or inclination to test it.
- Swallow Pills
- After receiving at least two questions per week about how to inject pills, I have written the final word: don't. Don't bug me about it. From now on, all such e-mail will be gleefully deleted. When I start OxycontinHelper.com, then I'll answer these questions. Let me know when the first flurries form in Hell.
- Jay's Injecting Pills
- Here is new and up to date information from Jay Mack on the proper way to inject pills. I still don't recommend it, but this is the information you need if you are determined to do it.
- Better Pill Injection
- In response to the following article, here is a procedure for getting pills into solution that works well and is easy to do.
- Better MS-Contin® Injection
- An anonymous reader has sent us this recipe for preparing time-release morphine tablets for injection. It seems to be better than the others.
- Internet Pill Injection Recipes
- This article contains various procedures for removing everything but the narcotics from pills that contain narcotics. The pills include morphine, Dilaudid®, and oxycodone.