Better MS-Contin® Injecting
I have used morphine (MS-Contin®) in the past and find the other method useless compared to the cold method which I explain bellow.
- Clean wax off pill. Masking tape or brown packing tape is excellent for pealing the colour off.
- In a large spoon (a soup ladle is best) crush the pills with the back of a teaspoon until it is a fine powder, like chalk.
- Add one ml of cold water per tablet and mix it into a paste.
- Measure an amount of water equal to 2 ml per tablet. Add
this water to this past and mix to a milky looking liquid.
There should now be 3 ml of water for each pill that is being prepared.
- Let the solution stand for at least 5 minutes so that morphine has time to disolve; the longer it is left, the stronger it is.
- Put a large cotton "bud" into the solution in the spoon allow this to soak up solution.
- Draw the solution into the syringe through the cotton bud. You may need to move the tip around the cotton bud to get it all, but you should be able to suck up 90% of what you put in originally
- Do a of wash: squirt a couple of mills of water around sides of spoon to get any residue missed and suck up as before.
- Repeat the wash process at least twice.
- Test: There is none left in the spoon when the filter is flavorless. Morphine tastes bitter, so you will know when you have it all.
When MS-Contin® is heated, the wax expands and the morphine particles get trapped within the wax. This prevents the user from getting the maximum morphine from the mix, because it remains trapped in the wax that is left in the filter. I have experimented a lot with both the hot and cold methods. I find this to be by far the best method. For example, an orange, 60mg tab mixed the cold way is equal to a 100 mg, gray tab mixed with heat. Hope this helpful to you.