- The Sting of Withdrawal
- This is not an article about detox
- Purifying Heroin
- Purifying Heroin Again
- Two methods for purifying street heroin. The first procedure
is the standard one--widely distributed on the web. The second
is a better and safer procedure. It was developed by a Heroin Helper
reader, and is not available elsewhere. (It should be, however. I
grant the right to distribute it as long as it is presented as it
appears--including copyright notice and editor's note--along with
a note that states that it is provided through the courtesy of
- Cold Shooting
- "Cold Shooting" is injecting a solution of heroin that was not
boiled first. Some users feel that boiling the solution is wasteful.
It is, but the problems don't with cold shooting don't make it a
- Bleaching Syringes
- Sharpening Syringes
- Sink Joy
- These articles contain information on keeping the
administration of heroin as clean and safe as possible.
- Avoiding Arteries Part 1
- Avoiding Arteries Part 2
- Injecting into arteries is a waste of drugs, very
painful, and potentially deadly. Learn to minimize the
risk of injecting into arteries.
- Removing Track Marks
- What is the difference between tracks and scars and how do
you get rid of them?
- Where to Inject
- Some parts of the body are safer to inject into than others.
- Smoking Heroin
- One Person Smoking
- Many of the problems associated with using heroin can be
avoided by smoking it rather than injecting it. The second article
explains an invention that allows a person to smoke heroin by himself.
- Can You OD Smoking Heroin?
- Although it is hard, you can OD smoking heroin.
- Why Users Inject Heroin
- Two to Three
- Why Purity Has Increased
- Heroin is associated with injection more than any other street
drug. In this series of articles, we show why this is.
- Cooking Ahead
- Is it safe to cook heroin ahead of time, put it in a syringe, and
use it at some later time?
my books *
meta site *
frankly curious *